Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unit conversion

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 Times in 2,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inuvik View Post
    Makes sense since the 3A90 1.0 is basically a "square" engine (bore and stroke are the same). I'm sure it loves to rev but probably not a lot of torque or power below about 3500rpm I bet.
    We should have gone all metric 50 years ago! I just felt like saying that! I feel better now!

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    We should have gone all metric 50 years ago! I just felt like saying that! I feel better now!
    Only the USA, North Korea and Liberia still have archaic medieval measurements, the entire rest of the world recognizes and follows the ISO, the International Standards Organisation and is metric, since 1861...
    It's a wonder the word and associated common sense hasn't gotten around yet!

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
    Seems very over estimated. Unless you're literally driving down hill everyway you go on a highway.
    It's not an estimation, but a measurement. And we don't have hills in the utterly flat Netherlands.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Space Star Cleartec Intense 1.0 manual: 55.7 mpg (US) ... 23.7 km/L ... 4.2 L/100 km ... 66.9 mpg (Imp)