Thread: Weathertech...

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Weathertech...

Well, I am not sure if this is entirely allowed, so if it's not, than I am sorry...

I finally ordered the Weathertech cargo area liner. I did some searching, and thanks to my Honey coupon finder thingy, found out I could get the liner for $93.23 shipped, through Northern Tool and Equipment. There was a $20 off $100 coupon. This equated to a REAL $20 savings compared to every other source I could find, when including shipping.

The liner also shipped directly from Weathertech to me, and arrived in FOUR days from me placing the order. This was honestly pretty astounding, especially with all the shipping delays going on right now.

SO there it is. That's your deal of the day! If I had the extra cash, I would have ordered the complete set of floormats too. I will add a pic soon, my wife has the Mirage at work, but I should be able to snap a pic tomorrow afternoon.

1st Edit- My wife just came home and I was able to "install" the cargo liner. It fits PERFECTLY and makes the whole back area look sooo much better. Absolutely full coverage. I will try to take a good pic tomorrow.

2nd edit- I was able to take a decent pic this afternoon. I really like the way the liner makes the cargo area!

Last edited by Bralexander; 12-22-2020 at 08:18 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bralexander For This Useful Post:

inuvik (12-21-2020),Mark (12-21-2020),MetroMPG (12-22-2020),MirageRally (12-21-2020),spork (12-28-2020),Top_Fuel (12-22-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bralexander View Post
    Well, I am not sure if this is entirely allowed, so if it's not, than I am sorry...

I finally ordered the Weathertech cargo area liner. I did some searching, and thanks to my Honey coupon finder thingy, found out I could get the liner for $93.23 shipped, through Northern Tool and Equipment. There was a $20 off $100 coupon. This equated to a REAL $20 savings compared to every other source I could find, when including shipping.

The liner also shipped directly from Weathertech to me, and arrived in FOUR days from me placing the order. This was honestly pretty astounding, especially with all the shipping delays going on right now.

SO there it is. That's your deal of the day! If I had the extra cash, I would have ordered the complete set of floormats too. I will add a pic soon, my wife has the Mirage at work, but I should be able to snap a pic tomorrow afternoon.

Saving money is always welcome here on the Mirage forum! After all I'd like to think we drive Mirages because we're a frugal bunch. So giving out valid info on how to save some of our hard earned money is always welcome. But shilling and spamming are never cool.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inuvik For This Useful Post:

Bralexander (12-21-2020),MetroMPG (12-22-2020)

Yup, nothing wrong with sharing legitimate deals.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)