Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DIY: Installing OEM Spoiler for Pre-Facelift & Facelift (Excl 2020) Hatch Mirage

Country
    Australia
    Thanks
    More interested in if OP(or anyone else who has added one) can give us a real world feedback on the MPG change instead of comments from the peanut gallery...
    I haven't been on here for a while, but if you are still interested, I would say there isn't too much of a noticable difference. The main reason why I did this was because I personally prefer the mirage with the oem spoiler, rather than it not and lookin like a ball .

Only someone from a different market (without a factory rear spoiler) like Australia could comment. That's if they added one.
    As Mark has said, yea in Australia we don't/didn't get spoilers from factory if you have the ES model (Maybe SE as well?), Only GT model has it straight from factory.

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Looking back here, thats the only 2014' I've seen with a rear mounted antenna. So is it a 2014 just because it was built in 2014? Out here I've seen a "1995" model year Neon with a late 1993 build date. As well as a 1997my F150 with a late 1995 build date.

Edit: I'm sure this has been mentioned in the past but I forget things, and why not fill up random threads with random stuff.
    Sorry, saw you question late.

Fummins, that 2014 with the rear OEM-mounted antenna was built in June 2014.

Mark, I monitor fuel consumption closely, and have not noticed any change with or without spoiler.