Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Pretty much, yes ^

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    ����LoL����....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Name:  mbsk1.JPG
Views: 232
Size:  77.2 KB

Or the Suzuki Mighty Boy. Sold in Australia and Cypress (strangely enough), it was based on s Suzuki Alto of the time and had a 534cc engine. It does have a loyal cult following to this day. My brother-in-law in Victoria, Australia had one of these (in this same red) and it was lent to me as a loner. Fun little car, but couldn't get above 85km/h. Perfect for the city, and maybe as a pizza delivery car.

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    i have been brainwashed by hollywood movies that american loves muscle cars.

no offense

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    They are, america is where the most fuel on the planet is spent on cars

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hey now, I just sold a zl1 Camaro that got 13 mpg. that's pretty darn good bahahaha

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Hahaha 13 mpg .... I love muscle cars, don't get me wrong, but it's totally unmaintainable in europe to own one if you're not above average economically.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    get the new stingray, 16 city 29 hwy

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuman View Post
    Same kind of thought is when a guy who already has a car buys a truck so he can haul some plywood home for a project. How often does he need that truckbed for hauling? Twice a year? Three times a year? Probably true in a lot of cases. Unnecessary yet the Ford F-150 along with the Toyota Camry lead in U.S. vehicle sales, for years, too.

Whassup with that? The guys want ta sit up high for better visibilty while driving? Power play? What are your thoughts on this?
    Two to three times a year is probably right, and 99% of those times (all but once in 30 years) could be handled just as well with a smaller four cylinder S10 sized pickup truck that gets 25 to 30 MPG. Although, to be fair, before it gave up the ghost I used by little S10 pickup truck quite a bit hauling something just about every week or so, plus maxing it out (1500+ pounds in the bed) once every two months or so. Owning an orchard might skew the numbers a bit, but still...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yttrium View Post
    Two to three times a year is probably right, and 99% of those times (all but once in 30 years) could be handled just as well with a smaller four cylinder S10 sized pickup truck that gets 25 to 30 MPG. Although, to be fair, before it gave up the ghost I used by little S10 pickup truck quite a bit hauling something just about every week or so, plus maxing it out (1500+ pounds in the bed) once every two months or so. Owning an orchard might skew the numbers a bit, but still...
    Pretty much agreed with all that you say on this...a friend here in Alamogordo has a '92 Ford Ranger with something like 273,000 miles on it. Still running strong! He meticulously takes care of that pup. Nothing wrong with a truck that size at all. Seems weird how crazily popular the Ford F-150 is in the country. Says something about how we think and how we feel as a large, feisty nation, I believe.