Thread: Need Help Putting Door Back Together

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Need Help Putting Door Back Together

I need help figuring out which screws are used to put my front doors back together. I'm not sure which ones are used to hold the door handle mechanism and the styrofoam block. If anyone might know, or is willing to pop their door off and take a picture, it would be greatly appreciated.

Name:  door.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  98.9 KB
    Name:  door_close.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  92.4 KB
    Name:  door_close2.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  93.1 KB

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WI_Mirage View Post
    I need help figuring out which screws are used to put my front doors back together. I'm not sure which ones are used to hold the door handle mechanism and the styrofoam block. If anyone might know, or is willing to pop their door off and take a picture, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Hey WI_Mirage I took a few pictures of when I replaced my speakers and posted them to the Garage entry for Speck. Problem is fasteners didn't make it into the pictures.

I don't recall there being many screws. When I disassemble stuff I sometimes put the fastener back in it's place so it won't get lost or misplaced, and I'll know exactly where it goes when it's time to reassemble. Do you have any pictures of the screws you have? Maybe we can still figure it out.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

WI_Mirage (01-18-2021)

I assume you figured it out by now, if not here Attachment 20322Attachment 20323

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

WI_Mirage (01-18-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thank you guys for the help. With this information I was able to put the doors back together. Turns out I was missing two of these screws. I think one of the cats stole them lol. But in the future I'll put fasteners back in their place so I won't lose them. And sorry for the late reply, have been busy.