Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday to us! MirageForum is one year old. Win a Mirage! (Toy)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    happy b'day! great job!
    this forum gave me lots of great info & tips. along with the MiragePilipinas forum in my country, this site helped me make the choice to buy my little mitsu.
    been driving this car for almost half a year. I do city driving, from work to home - usually rush hour, stop-&-go traffic. it's great fun to drive. the best thing is the cars' cost, then the fuel economy. for someone who pays the kids' college tuition, etc. it's been a great help. that's real world driving for me don't need high hp, i don't race anyway esp. with kids in the car, plus a co-worker who's 9 months pregnant.
    congrats to all of us!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yes, thanks to Darin & Tim for creating this site, and thanks to all you members for contributing fun and helpful stuff. I'm grateful to be here.

To many, many more birthdays. Salut

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 53.1 mpg (US) ... 22.6 km/L ... 4.4 L/100 km ... 63.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Conrgats , site is very well layed out .

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Happy birthday Mirage Forum! And thank you to Tim and Darin for setting up a site that allowed me to know that I wasn't the only one who was obsessed with the Mirage. The site has been a helpful resource and a fun place to hear everyone's stories and waste a few hours in.

I have one of those Mirage models (the purple one) that I bought at a Japanese Car Show in Long Beach recently. It's earned a place on the living room shelves near the TV. Love it!!!

Country
    Australia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Wow it has been a year already. I still don't have a mirage maybe one day I will.
    Thanks Tim and Darin for all your hard work on this site.
    Now that things have settled down from moving back home, Christmas and new years etc I will spend more time here again.

Cheers Jamie

Welcome back, Jamie... thought it had gotten quiet around here!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Phantasmagoria
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Happy Birthday! and I really mean it this is not just a shameless post to win a toy Mirage/Space Star (I wish Mitsu USA would have went with Space Star!). I have over 1200 miles on mine now and am still in love with it!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 43.1 mpg (US) ... 18.3 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Belated Happy Birthday and cheers to us Mirage owners here in this forum!.. I also just want to say a quick shout-out to our Mirage club in the Phil! Mirage Pilipinas!!!.. it will also be our 1st b-day @ Jan 25!

Yes, I saw the 1st anniversary Mirage meet announcement - Happy 1st to MPH too.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

party lasts 1 more week

FYI, Tim and I decided to extend the Mirage model birthday loot prize party for a week to give more members a chance to qualify.