Thread: External CVT Filter

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

External CVT Filter

Since my Versa uses the same transmission as the Mirage I'll ask here since this forum has a lot more traffic than the Nissan forums. What brands/part number filter is everyone using and where is the best place to pick them up? I saw a listing in a thread the other night for I think a Bosch at Rock Auto but I can't find that thread again and I can't seem to get it to come up when I do a search on Rock Auto. All help is appreciated. This isn't something I have to get in the next couple days since I still have over 3K miles before I plan to do a fluid/filter change but I figure if I order a couple of them it might be cheaper in the long run than buying them at the local dealer.

Some people used filters from
    Cobra transmission I believe. I think the ones from a spark might work too. Raybestos had a number for the cartridge filter. I’ll look it up later.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I got mine from Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RE0F11A-JF0....m46890.l49292

Search jf015e filters.
    (blank signature)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex1a1f For This Useful Post:

2016 Versa (01-13-2021)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

2016 Versa (01-13-2021),Alex1a1f (01-13-2021)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Thanks Fummins. I'll probably order a couple of the Raybestos in a couple months. Right now I'm going to hold off in case something else comes up I need from Rock Auto I can combine the shipping. If only I'd have known they had them about a month ago I could have ordered them when I had to order a fuel pump for my mom's Grand Marquis.