Thread: Hello here from Europe

Country
    Germany
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Hello here from Europe

Hello COmmunity,
    I am writing from Europe (Munich) and actually I came here because a lot of Mitsubishi parts are share dwith other brands, and mor ein specific I have interest in the JATCO transmission,

Hi all!

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 675 Posts
    Salve und Servus nach München.
    There are plenty of threads about the Jatco transmission in this forum. I would start looking at the genuine maintenance requirements, as opposed to the OEM recommendations. Fummins wrote some interesting posts.

Country
    Germany
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foama View Post
    Salve und Servus nach München.
    There are plenty of threads about the Jatco transmission in this forum. I would start looking at the genuine maintenance requirements, as opposed to the OEM recommendations. Fummins wrote some interesting posts.
    Moin Moin ...ehmm originally i am italian but I can understand a bit of Bavarian....thank you for the suggestion, do you have any specific thread to share? Currently i am evaluating to purchase a Suzuki IGNIS to keep around 6 years (forcast), and the Hybrid version is delivered with Jatco7 so not really sure how reliable it is and how to cope with the maintenace manual, which doesn't mention any fluid replacement till 180.000 km (Only FLuid check).

Unfortunately I did not find so much info about this transmission in other forum.