Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2020 SE fog lights?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    You're highlighting one thing I said, and not addressing the rest. Ah well, I love picking cherries too! Mmm cherries

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 2,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post

To further complicate matters my own ES 2014 Mirage does not have the fake fog lights switch. Nope, bare bones is bare bones. Kinda funny and ironic that only the middle brow trim levels have fake switches. And only the cheap and the luxury trims have 100% functioning switches in their car.
    My base level 2017 Mirage ES has the fake fog light switch (the switch looks genuine to me), but I don't know if the base level 2014-15 DE models have it in the States.

I learned something today. Fake fog light switches prove we don't have the cheap trim level here. Here I thought it was all our Mirages come with A/C, power windows, & power door locks with remotes.

I've never actually seen a pheasant level Mirage in person. My 2014 is semi fancy SE with fog lights and heated seats but doesn't have bluetooth or cruise.

The work cars are optioned the same both 2015 and 2017's and 2019(i think) are all ES plus models. They don't have fog lights but have the switch for front and rear fog lights. The 15 and 17's have the same "options"(keyless entry with turn key to start,bluetooth, 4 pwr windows, AC with manual temp controls, but the 19's also have cruise, back up camera(mandatory since 2018) and carplay/android auto(not sure if this is standard or an upgrade from base?)

Page 7

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The three Mirages I have owned (as well as my 19 Outlander Sport) without fog lights have had the switch on the turn signal stalk. Makes it easy and easier to convince the customer to install the accessory fog light kit on the base model cars here.

-Karl B. No Mirages currently...