Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2021 Mirage mods.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNuggie View Post
    I got 15% all around dark enough so its hard to see in but not so dark that you cant see out. I get a nice discount on tint where I work so it was a no brainer.
    That is exactly what I was thinking about getting on my '21. The wife will drive this quite a bit and she doesn't see great at night so we can't go too dark. It looks like we will be happy with the 15%

Did you install yourself?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_B View Post
    That is exactly what I was thinking about getting on my '21. The wife will drive this quite a bit and she doesn't see great at night so we can't go too dark. It looks like we will be happy with the 15%

Did you install yourself?
    No, I am a professional detailer. But, through the shop I work at we also install tint and chip protect. I have tinted cars before but I just don’t have the time anymore I work usually 6 days a week.
    (Edit) at night it is still pretty dark but not so dark you can’t see out.
    Last edited by LilNuggie; 02-06-2021 at 10:51 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2021 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 41.3 mpg (US) ... 17.6 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 49.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 1,031 Posts
    The only problem I ever had with tint was nighttime visibility backing up. But if need be, the windows can be let down to see the mirrors clearly. And with a back up camera, it's even better now. Regardless of the trouble ... it's worth it, especially on your yeller car. It looks fantastic.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    The only problem I ever had with tint was nighttime visibility backing up. But if need be, the windows can be let down to see the mirrors clearly. And with a back up camera, it's even better now. Regardless of the trouble ... it's worth it, especially on your yeller car. It looks fantastic.
    yeah I really like it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2021 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 41.3 mpg (US) ... 17.6 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 49.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I have a small sub/amp in the back too. Without this the sound system low end is just bad. Just adding a sub/amp IMO transforms the sound system into decent. I don't feel like i'm lacking highs/mids, and the low end is better than like 95% of car factory systems.