Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Run.

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    The 190, the Baby Benz, yea they are a classic now. My neighbour growing up had an over-polished, black one just across the street.

His kid, my friend, got in to that 190, and turned the car on, and reversed the car into my driveway. Ripped the driver's door off in the process. This is when he was 3 years old. Came over to visit me ha ha.
    Three years old? Lack of parental control, under the influence of baby milk I'd guess.

Growing old is compulsory- Growing up is optional

2. The Following User Says Thank You to itschad For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (02-22-2021)

Country
    North Korea
    Thanks
    Chad how's the Vauxhall? Any interior shots? Are the seats comfortable? I imagine the clutch is harder than on the old Mirage?

The entertaining saga/succession of ItsChad's s#!7box cars continues!

Welcome back.

My grandfather was a frugal and successful farmer who worked his way up the General Motors brand ladder through his lifetime, starting with the entry level sedan and finally treated himself to a Cadillac in his 70's. But then after a few years he was stumped: where to go from Cadillac?

He ended up getting a new 1999 Mercedes E Class. I have no idea if they were any good to own, but I liked driving it. That was his last car.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 62.3 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itschad View Post
    Three years old? Lack of parental control, under the influence of baby milk I'd guess.
    His Dad was royally pissed!! My old friend was very hyper-active; we would climb trees a hundred feet up around the same time. No fear. And how I ended up the most Obsessive Compulsive person I've known, I don't know.

Back in the 80s kids were given more free reign to explore.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 214 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 41.8 mpg (US) ... 17.8 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.2 mpg (Imp)