Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Run.

Country
    UK
    Thanks

Run.

Okay fellers, run for the hills, I'm back
    Found all this on the laptop I use in my sleeping quarters after sifting through all the poop.
    Just before leaving I bought a Mercedes A Class, oh my gawd, what a lump of s?it. Never ever again a Mercedes. After a few months I got shot of this bit of junk and bought a blue Vauxhall (Opel across the channel) Corsa. It's late right now so tomorrow I'll take some pictures.
    Hope all are well and a jolly big fat hello to all I knew and all I didn't.

Growing old is compulsory- Growing up is optional

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to itschad For This Useful Post:

Cobrajet (02-15-2021),inuvik (02-16-2021),Mark (02-15-2021),MirageRally (02-15-2021)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Hey Chad, welcome back. Too bad your Merc didn't work out.

So I had a look on google at that Vauxhall you bought, sharp-looking car in blue for sure. Another smaller type car that we don't get in Canada. You should add your new Vauxhall to your Forum garage so I can see this car. Cheers eh.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

itschad (02-16-2021)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    The prodigal son has returned!!!!!!! Welcome back Chad! I simply can't wait to hear about your adventure with the Mercedes. Please post pictures, if possible of your new ride. You've missed some spirited discussions. Glad to have your humor and dry wit, back in the fold.

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Hey Chad, welcome back. Too bad your Merc didn't work out.

So I had a look on google at that Vauxhall you bought, sharp-looking car in blue for sure. Another smaller type car that we don't get in Canada. You should add your new Vauxhall to your Forum garage so I can see this car. Cheers eh.
    Thanks dspace9. If i could have converted that Teutonic piece of carp into a bathroom/toilet and stuck it in my house I would have made very good use of it daily. The last proper Mercedes was the 190E, in my opinion, after you only bought a Merc to scrap it.
    I'll be posting some pictures later today.

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageRally View Post
    CHAD!!! YAY, You're back .
    Where? What's wrong with my back?
    I belong to the Vauxhall Corsa forum, I'm sure they're mainly corpses as it takes an awful long time to get a response to a question and then maybe one or two will respond.Good to be back to have some banter.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to itschad For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (02-19-2021)

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    The prodigal son has returned!!!!!!! Welcome back Chad! I simply can't wait to hear about your adventure with the Mercedes. Please post pictures, if possible of your new ride. You've missed some spirited discussions. Glad to have your humor and dry wit, back in the fold.
    Hello DD, do you really want to make me suffer again in remembering that piece of faeces, (polite way of saying sh?t)
    Constant starter motor problems, relay problems and other electrical problems pushed my patience.
    However , there were two good things about it, One, comfortable seats and two, getting rid of it.
    Pictures of the Corsa to follow soon.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,008 Posts
    I thought I was taking over as the new prodigal son. Now that this Chad dude is back, I guess that plan is shot to hell. Oh well.

Most people in the automotive industry feel similarly as you about all Mercedes products since somewhere in the mid 2000's.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

itschad (02-16-2021)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    I thought I was taking over as the new prodigal son. Now that this Chad dude is back, I guess that plan is shot to hell. Oh well.

Most people in the automotive industry feel similarly as you about all Mercedes products since somewhere in the mid 2000's.
    Well he's an old gangster from London, like Michael Caine, and your from Peachtree City and believe that the 1st President of America was Jesus. So you tell me whose more interesting? Lol I kid, I kid. I happen to love your posts even though we are on the opposite sides of the healthcare issue.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,008 Posts
    I don't think we're on the opposite side. Let's look at it like this. The answer is the center of a circle (and it has a dot), like a nucleus. The viewpoints on the direction to the answer depends on where on the circle one stands. We're at 2 different points, but I doubt it is opposite. It just so happens I'm on the right side, and you're on the lef ... uh wrong side. Ha! I'm just kidding too.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post

Sorry for the perception of nicking your crown, just couldn't stay away. Am I forgiven?