Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Mirage has TWO fuel economy MPG gauges, (A & B) in the multi information display

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Actually it is the best option since more than 2/3 of the whole world is using the metric system. You can even eliminate the possibility of planes crashing down because some idiot forgot that they are fuelling in liter instead of gallons or something stupid like that.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Or the rest of the world can switch to imperial units... >.>

Sorry, I've spent years trying to remember things in metric, and always fail at it.

Country
    New Zealand
    Thanks
    Never! you would have to invade us all first. lol
    Its easy the numbers are all the same.

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jid View Post
    The metric system! - most of the world has been there for some time now we are just waiting for a few backward countries to catch up
    I believe officially everybody is using the metric system! But in real life nobody seems to care anyway!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Spacestar Invite 1.0 manual: 48.2 mpg (US) ... 20.5 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorifuta View Post

Sorry, I've spent years trying to remember things in metric, and always fail at it.
    Imagine you can use your ten fingers to figure it all out!!!! I wonder why nobody ever thought about this before???

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Spacestar Invite 1.0 manual: 48.2 mpg (US) ... 20.5 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorifuta View Post

I don't know how Americans ended up with your own home made US Imperial system ... Basically America is a collection of Europeans which went in the boat and sail to America. Most of the european (except for the British) are using metric system. Isn't it easier to just use the Metric system?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Thailand
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    I don't know how Americans ended up with your own home made US Imperial system ... Basically America is a collection of Europeans which went in the boat and sail to America. Most of the european (except for the British) are using metric system. Isn't it easier to just use the Metric system?
    We have the best of both worlds in the UK, we use both systems. We pump petrol (gas) in litres but we count distance in miles. Confusing eh!

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2004 View Post
    We have the best of both worlds in the UK, we use both systems. We pump petrol (gas) in litres but we count distance in miles. Confusing eh!
    Hahahahaha .... that's not the best of both worlds ... it's just not knowing which side to take .... or trying to please everyone

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2004 View Post
    Best of both worlds would be fill up in Gallons and pay as if it were liters Haha~!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    Lol totally easier but we HAD to be different to escape the tyranny. Now Im not sure where we can go to escape the current tyranny