Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bought a new 2019 G4 sight unseen and without test drive

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2016 Versa View Post
    Where did you find a '19 still in stock? My wife is looking for a cheap daily driver and we're considering the Mirage. Is yours an automatic or stick shift? Do you mind sharing what you had to pay for a new '19?
    Mine is a 5 speed manual. I bought it from Harris Mitsubishi in Everett, Washington. I believe they have both a new '18 and '19 still in stock. I paid $9399, plus a lot of the fees that they tack on, and also, of course, plus tax. I believe the '18 is listed for just under $9000.

Best of luck!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dweeker For This Useful Post:

2016 Versa (02-28-2021),MetroMPG (02-28-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dweeker View Post
    Mine is a 5 speed manual. I bought it from Harris Mitsubishi in Everett, Washington. I believe they have both a new '18 and '19 still in stock. I paid $9399, plus a lot of the fees that they tack on, and also, of course, plus tax. I believe the '18 is listed for just under $9000.

Best of luck!
    Washington is a bit far for me to travel to buy a car. I'm in KY so I don't think I want to travel 3K miles to pick one up then have to drive back. Around $9K isn't a bad price on a new vehicle, I see people trying to sell used ones around here for more than that.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Congrats on the new ride Dweeker and welcome to the Forum !
    Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Washington is a bit far for me to travel to buy a car. I'm in KY so I don't think I want to travel 3K miles to pick one up then have to drive back. Around $9K isn't a bad price on a new vehicle, I see people trying to sell used ones around here for more than that.
    Maybe you have seen the thread were someone bought a 2021 ES manual (Sunny) from Minnesota, but they live in North Carolina. According to Mrfixit, they saved approximately $4,500 OTD compared to their local Mitsubishi dealership. I saved about $3,500 OTD from the same dealership in 2017 (didn't qualify for the loyalty rebate back then).

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...wife-a-2021-ES!

You may find a 2021 cheaper @ WB than some of the 2019-20 leftovers @ other places.

I save $3,500 OTD even though they were sold out of 2017 ES manuals. They found exactly what I wanted & delivered it to my home 4 hours away. The deal was made over the phone & with emails.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I had mine shipped, and I realize that may still be cost prohibitive for some, but it made sense for me. I live someplace that only recently got a Dodge dealership, and other dealers are 50 or more miles away. Any way I looked at this, I was going to be driving a long ways for a new car, so shipping was a good option for me.

Dweeker - how far away is your closest Mitsu dealer?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)