Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mirage exhaust mods summed up. (Factory setup is best)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_B View Post
    I would LOVE to see someone pull off a turbo mirage! How far along is this in development? Pictures? Intercooled?
    The turbo would quiet the exhaust down enough without much behind it in the way of mufflers I would guess.
    There have been plenty of turbo mirages now.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
    There have been plenty of turbo mirages now.
    Can you provide a link to them? The only one I can recall seeing here on the forum has been Dirt Gear.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

At the risk of sounding like a nit picking gobbler of knobs, I can only think of two actual turbo 3cylinder Mirages on this forum. The dunebuggy dirt tv guy and the guy from Australia https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...-(with-videos) All the others just seem to be posts about hopes and dreams, except for those 2 top secret cobbled together evo swaps from somewhere that isn't here.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Basic (02-25-2021)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    spitfire mirage hehe

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 3,108.4 mpg (US) ... 1,321.5 km/L ... 0.1 L/100 km ... 3,733.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 1,006 Posts
    It would be interesting to have an exhaust note about half that amount of volume. Enough so that the interesting exhaust sound could be heard locally, but not loud enough to be an annoying fart can. The one above, while I personally like it, I'm going to have to guess it might be annoying to most, especially under load.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)