Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mirage G4 is the slowest selling car in the U.S.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

G4 Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
    Imho theres no reason to ever choose the sedan over the hatch. It looks way worse and a much more down market car, less storage room. I just dont get why anyone would want it.
    I take no offense from your comment but to explain why I chose the G4... I prefer the appearance of the hatch but I have a few things I transport that are somewhat bulky that would not fit in the hatch, behind the back seat. And sometimes I have a couple passengers. Then I found a 2017 G4 on craigslist from the estate of an elderly lady and it had only 558 miles, so practically brand new. The G4 trunk is deceptively large. I did get an itch a few months ago to trade it in on a hatch so I bought a roof rack for Mirages to test. I installed it on my car but hate it. It is SO loud even at like 30 or 40mph. It comes on and off fairly easily so I will just use if I know I'm transporting a larger item that won't fit in the trunk. But then in February I bought a truck so will probably never use the roof rack. I'll probably keep the Mirage GF b/c of the gas mileage as a second car.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G4 Mirage 2017 For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (04-26-2021),twister77 (04-26-2021)