Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Penalized for driving a fuel efficient car

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Nah it wasn't getting overly political until you spouted a bunch of debunked, neo-conservative Reagan bullsh*t in this post. You obviously have no idea what it's like to grow up without any opportunities or malnourished or lead-poisoned like so many people in this country. I mean you live in a former slave state and you might even be old enough to remember when non-white people were second-class citizens. People like you and me never had to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps. We had "parents, senior relatives and sports coaches" and whoever else to help us out.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven Slow View Post
    Nah it wasn't getting overly political until you spouted a bunch of debunked, neo-conservative Reagan bullsh*t in this post. You obviously have no idea what it's like to grow up without any opportunities or malnourished or lead-poisoned like so many people in this country. I mean you live in a former slave state and you might even be old enough to remember when non-white people were second-class citizens. People like you and me never had to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps. We had "parents, senior relatives and sports coaches" and whoever else to help us out.
    Name:  R75c07c61d4f18f848dbd5b8a6ae7b23e.jpeg
Views: 232
Size:  67.4 KB

Oh boy here we go lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

Fummins (03-30-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Alrighty everyone, take a deep breath.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    We're all across the political spectrum on here and we often brake balls in jest but yeah that last post had vitriol behind it. Not necessary at all, only love on here and Mirage advice.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 1,027 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    ... but yeah that last post had vitriol behind it. Not necessary at all, only love on here and Mirage advice.
    I must have struck a really close nerve with him. Wishing all you fellow Miragians the very best, and that we fire full force on all 3 cylinders for years and years!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

Fummins (03-30-2021)