Thread: Spammy Virus looking stuff going on

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Spammy Virus looking stuff going on

Hey Darin there some weird virus looking window opened up when I clicked on the "Yep another one" thread. Might want to check all of your malware certificates and whatnot...

Resident Tire Engineer

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.4 mpg (US) ... 18.9 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.3 mpg (Imp)

Business Up Front Johnny Mullet's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Your computer probably don't like the video or image link depending on your personal computer protective settings.

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 670 Posts
    Presume your browser is firefox. There are plenty of adjustments possible, (Edit; prefences...) There is a lengthy firefox help for understanding what the adjustments do and why it should be set in such a way.

Secondly, I presume you are using a computer with Microshaft software? I eliminated that sort of attrocious crap from the computers at work and at home almost twenty years ago! Since then, there has never been any virus or data-loss issues any more, and that operating system and all of the programms (software) was and is totally free, and most important, safe! It is called open source operating system and open source software, such as Linux, BSD, etc. Goverments and their organisations use it for security and reliabliity reasons... See: https://distrowatch.com/