Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mirage owner here reporting for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Whoops, that's totally wrong. This looks correct : DYNAMIC FRICTION 36572014

Fixed it, though I don't know if that drum would come with bearings or not?
    I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but these drums do come complete with the wheel bearing, pulse ring and studs. https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo...=1744&jsn=1119

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but these drums do come complete with the wheel bearing, pulse ring and studs. https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo...=1744&jsn=1119
    Do those fit 2014/15 years?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Just read this thread. Don't know how it slipped by me some 4.5 months ago. Tis a good thread. Thanks OP. I think the OP and me have similar feelings about working on a car. I enjoy it only as much as I know that in the end I'm going to be happy knowing I did it myself, the job was done right, I used quality parts, and I saved money. But during the course of working on them, there have been times that I would rather be sky diving into Pyongyang ... or vote democrat, than continue on with what I was doing. Oh wait, did I side-track the thread? Or stir the pot? We don't do that here. Except for particular horse hineys, like me!

I recently bought an oil extractor. And have used it once so far (golf cart) I'm going to use that sucker on EVERYTHING. Not going to lay on concrete again. Wait ... I may have to, to get some filters off. Crap! Let me surf the webs and see if I can find an oil FILTER extractor!

As a side note, my golf cart has a big heavy rear facing rear seat attachment. It's better removed by 2 people and lots of bolts, it's very heavy. After that the rear of the cart has to be removed and an undertray. On a good day it would take me 30 minutes or more to even start draining the oil. With the extractor, I just poked it into the dipstick tube and was done in 5 minutes. Best thing I've bought in YEARS.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Do those fit 2014/15 years?
    I sure hope so. That's what I ordered them for!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)