Thread: Bridgestone Tars Procured...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 1,027 Posts

Bridgestone Tars Procured...

(Note: Redneck language applied). I done went and procured 4 Bridgestone tars for my wife's hooptie today. They will be installed Friday.

They are Bridgestone Turanza Quiettrack. Posa be the quietest tars I can get in her hooptie Matrix tar size. Ain't cheap. But the Goojeer Assurance TripleTred Maypops that are on there now are plum wornout and DANG loud. And I mean DANG loud. Sounds like the vehicle needs 4 new bearins'. But it don't, just'em loud-ass tars.

I wisht we could get them there Quiettracks in our 165/65R14 size. Daggone it.

Anybody done had a set of these Quiettracks on one of their vehicles?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (04-15-2021)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Well that post just set Georgians back 30 years lol. It's bad enough our governor sounds like a complete moron every time he opens his mouth. Like Fog Horn Leg Horn minus a chromosome lol. I spend a lot of time in Charleston and Savannah and the accent down there is so quaint and charming, almost aristocratic. Then I drive back up to Atlanta and it's either ghetto south west Atlanta slang, normal suburban "I'm from Ohio, but live here now" accent, or total white trash "Deliverance" style that convinces the rest of the country we are complete idiots down here. I imagine Thomas Jefferson would be horrified how undignified the typical southern accent has become IMO.

First time I visited NC, I heard someone say something like "tars". It wasn't super hard to figure out. (Context is everything)

But I was stumped for a minute when they started talking about "ole".

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)