Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Radio problems

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    The Chevy Volt can get over 1,000 mpg under the right conditions. Well over. But I guess we are digressing too much.
    What? Over 1,000? Tesla model 3s rating is only 142 eMPG.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 38.8 mpg (US) ... 16.5 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Volt - There are guys that are fanatical about them. They charge it every night and try to only drive it within it's electrical range (~40 miles) before going back home to charge for the next day. They have to put Sta-Bil in the gas. I guess there's an eMPG rating to it, I'm not familiar with. But I'm talking about just gas mpg.

However, if those guys who are fanatical have some need to drive it cross country, away they go with no special preparation. And no need to stop and recharge for hours (take that friggin Tata Teslas!).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.6 mpg (US) ... 18.1 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    MirageRally - Murdersickles are a whole nother topic I know. But I actually raced streetbikes back 100 years ago. Got to pit with a couple famous guys when they were up and coming too. The one thing I suggest you do is, during daylight hours, run your high beam(s), to make you more visible. Dim it at night of course.

And, always be riding a wheelie too, everywhere you go. It makes you more noticeable, and the cops love it! Ok, the 2 previous sentences are to be ignored.
    Ha, you funny man. l was getting a Honda Grom but need to be able to go on the highway and didn't realize you can lower the Yamaha MT-03 so l can actually fit it lol.
    Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Hey Wizard how's your fuses?
    Fuses work 100% now. All l needed to do was swap em...weird that the one was burnt out already?

Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles