Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinions on a 2014 KIA Rio EX hatch?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 2,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Its been 20 years since my last 5speed, an Accord. The Sport would have to go to the wife to placate her. Last night when I mentioned giving my Mom the hatch and getting a Rio, she wasn't thrilled about it. Turned into our 1st real arguement in 4 years. So this morning I tried a different approach, namely her getting a new vehicle and I driving the G4. It worked lol. Finding the silver lining etc. Attachment 21132
    You seem to like your wife's G4 for a various reasons (better ride, visibility, mpg, etc...). Your logic seems sound to me!

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    You seem to like your wife's G4 for a various reasons (better ride, visibility, mpg, etc...). Your logic seems sound to me!
    I do. That trunk space is fantastic for a subcompact. Gives it a goofy big butt appearance that I find endearing. Plus the new engine only has 30k miles on it and I can transfer my weather techs and center console over to the G4. I'll probably have the avocado for awhile yet though.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Its been 20 years since my last 5speed, an Accord. The Sport would have to go to the wife to placate her. Last night when I mentioned giving my Mom the hatch and getting a Rio, she wasn't thrilled about it. Turned into our 1st real arguement in 4 years. So this morning I tried a different approach, namely her getting a new vehicle and I driving the G4. It worked lol. Finding the silver lining etc. Attachment 21132

Welcome to marriage! And the G4 back seat will be more roomy if you do Uber with it.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    Welcome to marriage! And the G4 back seat will be more roomy if you do Uber with it.
    Oh no lol.
    Uber was fun for 6 months but hell no.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I just wish Toyota made affordable vehicles like they used to! Lol
    My 2021 Corolla was 19,100 I feel that is a great price for the car. It has a ton of great features and knocks down mirage like mileage and has twice the power and weighs 1k lbs more(way less wind push and tracks the road a lot better)