Thread: Steelies/tires/hubcaps, New roof rack, & Center Console- Florida Pickup Only

Country
    United States
    Thanks

All sold!!

ALL SOLD!

Hello everyone, I have had this stuff for a bit now, and need to get it out of the apartment
    1)Stock 14" steelies with Ensaves and stock hubcaps- These are from my 2018 Mirage ES and have a little less than 10,000miles on them, if I remember correctly. I don't think they were rotated, so the wear is not perfectly even between all tires, but they're still great. When I had my new wheels done, they mounted the stock tires and steelies back together, and I assume balanced them, but I am not sure. They do not have tpms sensors in them, as those went into the new wheels.

2)Pacific G3 Roof Rack- I mounted these all up on our Mirage and then took them right back off, so these are in absolutely new condition. I just didn't like the aesthetics, but they seemed really secure and of good quality.

3) Center Console- This one was from Amazon, I believe, but is just one of the generic consoles that fits the Mirage. It was nice, but I found a different design that I liked better. I think we used this for a month, but it's in great condition.

Price- I really want to get rid of this stuff. I am open to offers. The console is free with purchase of either, or both, othe items. I am in Lady Lake, FL, but will be going to Jacksonville area this weekend and could bring everything with me to meet up around that area. Otherwise, I could meet within an hour or so of Lady Lake. I am even open to trades of pocket knives, outdoor stuff, bicycles, or random other things.

I AM NOT SHIPPING ANY OF THIS- SORRY

Last edited by Bralexander; 06-12-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Will you ship?

had to be the first to ask.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Will you ship?

had to be the first to ask.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Do you have a picture of the roof rack mounted? I'm interested in it and the wheels/tires. I'm near Gainesville but go to Jax several times a week for work.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 48.5 mpg (US) ... 20.6 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 58.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    Do you have a picture of the roof rack mounted? I'm interested in it and the wheels/tires. I'm near Gainesville but go to Jax several times a week for work.
    I think I only took this one pic of the rack mounted...

And just to be clear, I am only going to be in the Jacksonville area this weekend, but we could meet somewhere between where I live, Lady Lake, and Gainesville if you are not in Jacksonville this weekend.

Feel free to email me at @gmail.com if you have more questions, or want to discuss further.
    Thanks,
    Bruce

Last edited by Bralexander; 06-11-2021 at 01:19 AM.