Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some models have height adjustable steering wheel

Our Nissan NV200's do not have tilt. But they make up for it with a seat that goes up and down with a ratchet lever thing similar to the Sonics.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Our Nissan NV200's do not have tilt. But they make up for it with a seat that goes up and down with a ratchet lever thing similar to the Sonics.
    I bet your Kawasaki UTV has tilt steering?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Weird. No they don't have telescopic steering. Again, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2019 are all the same. They have tilt, that's it. I believe even the poverty editions have tilt.
    Yes the poverty edition Mirage ES 2014s do have tilt steering. It only tilts a small degree up or down. Plastic lever on the side of the steering wheel locks and unlocks the steering wheel. Amount of tilt is pretty paltry compared to luxury cars.

The Mirage needs padding on the doors arm rests where it's hard plastic. And they need to make centre console armrests mandatory across the board, for all models. Maybe make it removable so people can still carry lumber in their Mirage.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Yeah, my Teryx has tilt.

I'm kinda considering picking a universal armrest that bolts to the side of the seat with either 2 bolts or 2 u-bolts. Something like this But more cheaper.

I'm pretty sure a decent sturdy armrest would be life altering. I don't need a console to store lipstick and other garbage.
    Less crap in the car=less crap to get lost/stolen.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I boycott Amazon, but if I didn't I would order one of those universal middle armrests that fits the male end into the cupholder. No need to drill into plastic.

The one that fits Toyota Echos and Mitsubishi Mirages. Not sure the cost, but the risk/benefit says it'd be a lifechanging upgrade in comfort.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

I wish my ol'lady would boycott Amazon too. There's always boxes of crap on our steps when I get home. Porch pirates would have a hay day on my street!
    There's more than just amazon. You got ebay, wish, allibaba and walsmart to hate too.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    If people bought everything with wads of cash, I guarantee they would spend way less, if it was less "easy" to buy.

Looking at you, online shopping, and looking at you debit and other cards, instead of cash. No counting required. A real fiscal prude'd be good with any medium of money, but I know that if I bought everything in cash I'd probably drive a Dodge Colt from 1993. Credit does help when you need it, however. You need to play the game to win. I'm way off topic sorry mohammed cheers eh

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Mine is a 2018 es and it has controls for radio on the left steering wheel.But nothing on the right.