Thread: Mitsubishi Ralliart

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Mitsubishi Ralliart

Saw this yesterday. Don't know that it will trickle down any parts to the Mirage, but it's good that they want to get brand recognition back up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterly...h=265fb55213e5

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    I saw that article too. Since the Outlander Sport can use Lancer 08+ Non-Evo suspension parts in the FWD model such as mine (straight bolt on, no mods necessary) I'm hoping for some springs, struts with more aggressive rates.
    Last edited by inuvik; 05-13-2021 at 10:45 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    “we will launch custom-made accessories for our model lineup as well as re-entering motorsport events around the world,” said Mitsubishi CEO Takao Kato.

This is promising. If/When Mitsu returns to motorsports, it will definitely build a stronger brand. Just look at Subaru and Ken Block with the Gymkhana videos. If Mitsu can do something like that, that'd be awesome.... obviously Mitsu doesn't have a "sporty" vehicle in the States but outside, it seems like their trucks have been bangin'!

I really do hope they create some sort of Yaris GR competitor now they have a few more "resources" from "collaborating" with Nissan/Renault.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 43.4 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)