Thread: Farpoint Farms?

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Farpoint Farms?

Is Farpoint Farms a Mirage owner? I'm watching some of his videos on other things. Right now I'm checking out his review of Harbor Freight's tire changer. I've seen a few of his other vids too. Then it hit me he looks kind of familiar. I'm thinking, but not sure- that it's from this site. Hence my question.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Is Farpoint Farms a Mirage owner? I'm watching some of his videos on other things. Right now I'm checking out his review of Harbor Freight's tire changer. I've seen a few of his other vids too. Then it hit me he looks kind of familiar. I'm thinking, but not sure- that it's from this site. Hence my question.
    Yes! He's MrFixIt on the forum. Erik drives a 2018 ES CVT. He bought a 2021 ES manual for his wife & paid $10,400 OTD this spring. He has Mirage clips on YouTube.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Danny (05-09-2021),MetroMPG (05-11-2021)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Cool beans and thanks!! It's kind of a small world. In the last week or so I've been wanting to learn to fix my own cars. On You Tube I've been checking out beginning mechanic type vids. He's been recommended a fair amount. So even if I wasn't a Mirage owner, he's one of the ones- along w/ Chris Fix and a few others- that I've started to watch.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yes! He's MrFixIt on the forum. Erik drives a 2018 ES CVT. He bought a 2021 ES manual for his wife & paid $10,400 OTD this spring. He has Mirage clips on YouTube.
    He likes long walks on the beach and fishing off the end of a quiet dock. And his blood type is O-neg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pryme For This Useful Post:

Fummins (05-11-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    He likes long walks on the beach and fishing off the end of a quiet dock. And his blood type is O-neg
    Personally, I think Erik's Mirage clips compliment your old Mirage clips. I don't know your blood type, however?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Pryme (05-12-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Personally, I think Erik's Mirage clips compliment your old Mirage clips. I don't know your blood type, however?
    Yup, that's me!
    I bought my first new car about 2 years back now. My 2018 has been a great car, and this winter we bought my wife her first new car as well. A 2021 5 speed.

I have upgraded her's a bit as well, adding fog lights, and door scuff guards to it these last two months. These are great cars and I will continue to make videos on them as repairs come up.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrfixit For This Useful Post:

inuvik (05-13-2021),Mark (05-14-2021)