Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirage isn't the only car with cheap thin paint.

I'll update this thread that I hi-jacked. Dealer called, they're covering it! The glass should arrive on Friday or Monday. Thank jebus!

The closest used glass I could find was in southern BC, they have 3 in stock at $600 a pop. I found new ones online in the US for less than that all in.

I never thought I'd say it, but I miss my little turd car lol.

I hate driving my truck n the city, yesterday some guy sped up and tried blocking the space I was using to merge onto the freeway, I'v never had that happen in the Mirage. Then some cow in the fast lane slowed to 20 under the limit causing a huge back up as she was staring and laughing in her side mirror. I don't like doing it but once I got around her she got a nice long stinky cancer cloud for an 1/8 mile.

Who hasn't wanted to do this :

The Mirage goes totally unnoticed, every drive is pretty uneventful, it's just another crappy little car. I never thought I'd miss my boring slow car so much lol.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

dragon2knight (06-16-2021),inuvik (06-15-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,118 Posts
    Nice low speed pit maneuver!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)