Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: How many miles/kilometers on your Mirage/Space Star so far? (PLUS! Leaderboard)

Country
    Kazakhstan
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,589 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Is this the highest km one without a CVT replacement? If not, which one is? Is that driver in big trouble now?
    No, just highest mileage overall. This one had the cvt crap out a long time ago at 300k km. I don't know, don't care what happens to drivers. Other peoples mistakes help keep me employed.

The highest mileage original cvt car is nearing the 400,000km/250,000mile mark. But I think it's used more as a spare/ba than anything.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (05-25-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I think our highest mileage car is likely getting taken out back and shot. Was in a wreck the other day
    Hopefully the driver is OK.

And if so: feel free to berate him/her on all our behalf for messing up our Mirage durability survey!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 63.0 mpg (US) ... 26.8 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Getting ready to flip 100K on my 2017 Mirage I bought new with 8 miles on the odometer in January 2017. Upgrades included factory driving lamps, window vent shades, 15" rims/tires, and rear VW spring swap.

Maintenance all done by me. Regular 7500 mile oil changes with 0w20 synthetic oil, air and cabin filter, and manual trans fluid change at 60,000 miles.

Repairs all done by me. 2 sets of brake pads and one set of rotors. 2 sets of 15" tires after running originals for 15k. Replaced worn exhaust hangers. Repaired loose driver's window motor. I did not go to the dealer for anything even if considered under warranty.

Car had one major deer accident taken care of under insurance. Had a minor deer incident recently that left a crack in the lower black part of the grille, but left it as is.

My review.........

Check out my latest project........

Mullet's Skoolie Build

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Mullet For This Useful Post:

inuvik (05-26-2021)