Thread: Steelies/tires/hubcaps, New roof rack, & Center Console- Florida Pickup Only

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

All sold!!

ALL SOLD!

Hello everyone, I have had this stuff for a bit now, and need to get it out of the apartment
    1)Stock 14" steelies with Ensaves and stock hubcaps- These are from my 2018 Mirage ES and have a little less than 10,000miles on them, if I remember correctly. I don't think they were rotated, so the wear is not perfectly even between all tires, but they're still great. When I had my new wheels done, they mounted the stock tires and steelies back together, and I assume balanced them, but I am not sure. They do not have tpms sensors in them, as those went into the new wheels.

2)Pacific G3 Roof Rack- I mounted these all up on our Mirage and then took them right back off, so these are in absolutely new condition. I just didn't like the aesthetics, but they seemed really secure and of good quality.

3) Center Console- This one was from Amazon, I believe, but is just one of the generic consoles that fits the Mirage. It was nice, but I found a different design that I liked better. I think we used this for a month, but it's in great condition.

Price- I really want to get rid of this stuff. I am open to offers. The console is free with purchase of either, or both, othe items. I am in Lady Lake, FL, but will be going to Jacksonville area this weekend and could bring everything with me to meet up around that area. Otherwise, I could meet within an hour or so of Lady Lake. I am even open to trades of pocket knives, outdoor stuff, bicycles, or random other things.

I AM NOT SHIPPING ANY OF THIS- SORRY

Last edited by Bralexander; 06-12-2021 at 03:39 PM.