Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone on fuelly?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yep I log on fuelly too, obvious given my signature I know. Showing off just how good my cars are capable of publicly is why I do it. I keep my master fuel up list in Excel with some derived measurements that I prefer(such as avg mpg per 1000 miles).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MacClyver For This Useful Post:

Pryme (06-17-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I really don't want to be picking up human sized turds from the yard.
    Just wait til they dry up and get all crusty. Then pull out your 9-iron and practice your golf swing. You can chuck them into your neighbor's yard.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

Fummins (06-17-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Nope! I don't really care for the breed my friend breeds. She has standard poodles. I was just helping her out. You can have up to three liters per year without being considered a breeder. She had back to back litters, but they were much larger than expected (11, 9, & 10). It was more work than she realized, too. Don't get me wrong, they are wonderful & beautiful dogs.

A standard white poodle with pink trim just isn't my thing. If they did something useful like blood tracking a wounded deer, that would improve their value to me. She got good money for them, but she also put a lot of time & money into them.

My last two dogs have been English Setters. Putting my last one down was really hard. He was a wonderful companion!
    My coworker raises standard poodles and competes them in agility training. Allegedly they are really smart; I just don't care for the overall look. Current 12 y/o yellow lab is the best looking dog Ive ever owned, but when she goes I won't get another. Too much shedding, but actually, I don't want to be reminded of her all the time. Its going to hurt. Thinking Doberman....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

Fummins (06-17-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Just wait til they dry up and get all crusty. Then pull out your 9-iron and practice your golf swing. You can chuck them into your neighbor's yard.
    Don't think I haven't thought of that already! You should see it in the spring after 5-6 months of snow uncovers a soggy brown mine field. It's quite the sight! I'll see if I can find some steamy pics

My dog is a mutt that I got from some family out on an acreage. Mother was supposedly a yellow lab and the dad was a basturd border collie who lived next door. I got the one dog that they couldn't house train lol.
    Last edited by Fummins; 06-17-2021 at 08:14 PM. Reason: FFS can't type B a s t a r d !

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,010 Posts
    I'd rather have a free one too. I'm just waiting until an AKC registered German Shorthaired Pointer shows up at the dog impound.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

This was a thread about dogs right?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)