Thread: My Mirage and our opinions.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

My Mirage and our opinions.

Want to thank everyone for making our Mirage x's 2 experience enjoyable. Members sharing everything from dealership experience to DIY has certainly helped.

Something rubbed me wrong closing the US 9.51 gal discussion. Should all Mirage owners have the same boring lives and opinions?

My dad is sick from military service our Mirages takes him to all our appointments so he can remain with us as long as possible. I am not here to debate war but to think a discussion got a little heated is closed what's wrong with people? Closed minded people create the majority of problems all of us experience throughout the world.

A tin cheap car brought us together what's wrong discussing real world issues? Sometimes this forum was a place I could escape the realities of life for example waiting for him receive treatment being stuck in a musty parking garage hours during Covid restrictions. Watching what he's experiencing combined with the thought police on this forum puts things in prospective.

Fummins you the man!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DottandDolores For This Useful Post:

twister77 (06-16-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DottandDolores View Post
    Want to thank everyone for making our Mirage x's 2 experience enjoyable. Members sharing everything from dealership experience to DIY has certainly helped.

Something rubbed me wrong closing the US 9.51 gal discussion. Should all Mirage owners have the same boring lives and opinions?

My dad is sick from military service our Mirages takes him to all our appointments so he can remain with us as long as possible. I am not here to debate war but to think a discussion got a little heated is closed what's wrong with people? Closed minded people create the majority of problems all of us experience throughout the world.

A tin cheap car brought us together what's wrong discussing real world issues? Sometimes this forum was a place I could escape the realities of life for example waiting for him receive treatment being stuck in a musty parking garage hours during Covid restrictions. Watching what he's experiencing combined with the thought police on this forum puts things in prospective.

Fummins you the man!
    I don't disagree with what you are saying. I also have enjoyed the various topics covered here about the Mirage and beyond.

The two individuals who created this forum have asked that the discussion focus on the Mirage. In their experience, politics become forum poison. Folks have their opinions and will debate their rightness day in & day out. This strays from the original purpose of the forum and will eventually drive people away.

In an ideal world folks can discuss opinions without attacking others but every time that happens here, people get their hackles up and start in on each other. If we could just stick to talking about the Mirage, this forum would serve its purpose. There's lots of other forums out there for folks to express their opinions & beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by DottandDolores View Post
    Something rubbed me wrong closing the US 9.51 gal discussion.
    Me too. Chirps about closing the thread started early and probably should have been acted on sooner.

Maybe Tim and/or Darin can better explain their position for the benefit of all.
    Last edited by Eggman; 06-15-2021 at 10:17 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

2of9 (06-16-2021),dragon2knight (06-16-2021),foama (06-17-2021),inuvik (06-15-2021)

How about just ban the token anti North America extremist greenie. Problem solved.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (06-16-2021),Cobrajet (06-16-2021),twister77 (06-16-2021)