Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow! My Thread Closed. Goodbye All

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Ok, technically you didn't type anything... but come on.

Well, I'll be...

What are the odds someone would have already made that image + text combo to choose from!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Well, I'll be...

What are the odds someone would have already made that image + text combo to choose from!
    This one was custom made!

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

I should have added /s

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 1,037 Posts
    This thread is so fun! I sure hope it doesn't get closed.

As for the topic, I think D&D was a bit dramatic. No worries, it happens. I don't think less of D&D and would hope to see them again. I get my weewee smacked occasionally too, and I *try* not to let it get to me. Admins here are just trying to do what they're supposed to do, so I cut them some slack. 0.00000001 slack!

In any event, we are imperfect beings. What's the answer to the "global warming" hysteria? I'm sure my official answer would be laughed off by most (a religious viewpoint). Aside from my official answer, unofficially, I DO NOT KNOW. But at least I don't PRETEND to actually know.
    Last edited by 7milesout; 06-18-2021 at 01:12 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

twister77 (06-18-2021)

Good times.

It looks like ze restrictions are on their way to get lifted out here in the next 2 weeksish.

Now I can take that trip to the edge of the world I've always wanted to do!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

I sure hope it doesn't get closed.
    Was soooo close, but maybe back from the brink?

It would be sad to have to close a thread about a thread that was closed.

I get my weewee smacked occasionally too, and I *try* not to let it get to me. Admins here are just trying to do what they're supposed to do, so I cut them some slack. 0.00000001 slack!
    Thanks for understanding. I have personally deleted some characters you have typed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Good times.

It looks like ze restrictions are on their way to get lifted out here in the next 2 weeksish.
    We're getting off the leash here too. I went to Crappy Tire this week!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Fummins (06-18-2021)

Was soooo close, but maybe back from the brink?

It would be sad to have to close a thread about a thread that was closed.

Thanks for understanding. I have personally deleted some characters you have typed!
    Wasn't it thread about a thread about a thread that was closed that was a thread about a thread that was closed?

Either or. I may or may not have been involved. I'll go and Setz dich für 5 Minuten in die Ecke