Thread: Another CVT filter/Fluid question

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Question Another CVT filter/Fluid question

Hello all,

I was wondering if we had a consensus about how much fluid comes out when both filters are changed. Im trying to order parts from the dealer and i want to know how much fluid to buy as I don't want to buy extra and have it sitting around forever.

Also does the drain plug use the same crush washer as the oil pan drain plug?

Also, Are their any differences between Raybestos and OEM filters both cartridge and pan filters?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply fummins,

ive bought both filters from rockauto but i am struggling to buy the pan gasket and o-ring and crush washer. The closest dealership willing to sell it to me wanted $80 for the 3 and an 8+ week wait. I understand i could buy the chevy spark o-ring from rock auto but that alone is $30 each. Does anyone know the nissan part numbers for the pan gasket and o-ring and crush washer? I also couldn't find a single seller on alibaba that had all 3 and would be willing to send me an order quantity of 1.

My current cheapest option is $77 for just the pan gasket, 2 o-ring's and the crush washer. Thats pretty pricy to me: https://www.mitsoemparts.ca/returnTo...c03ai3xbvyey1r

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    for anyone looking at this in the future, i bought the pan gasket from partsouq.com and the o-ring and crush washer from the dealership.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
    for anyone looking at this in the future, i bought the pan gasket from partsouq.com and the o-ring and crush washer from the dealership.
    I've ordered from parsouq.com also and no issues, rapid delivery considering my part came from Abu Dhabi in UAE, it took less than a week for delivery.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)