Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally! A negative Canadian review of the 2021 Mirage!

Oh right!

Dyslexic contortionist. :-D

But seriously. You can open both back windows from the driver's seat. Flip the passenger seatback forward and it's doable.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Oh right!

Dyslexic contortionist. :-D

But seriously. You can open both back windows from the driver's seat. Flip the passenger seatback forward and it's doable.
    I've done that with manual rear windows in other cars. I managed to do it with the Ford Focus the other day at the car wash, too. It made me realize that I am not as slim or limber as I was the last time I owned a manual rear window car.

My two door Ford Festiva had rear windows that just opened slightly in the rear (probably have a name for that style). I've seen them on mini-vans, too. Unless someone was sitting in the back, getting out and opening/closing them through the rear hatch opening is the only way.

My biggest knock (which I will never own anyways) on the new Suzuki Jimny is the lack of rear windows that open. I would hate that. I'd rather have rear windows that open verses A/C on a rig like that. It's not like the top comes off like a Jeep either.