Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 14" 14-15 Alloy Wheels in IL for $200

Country
    United States
    Thanks

14" 14-15 Alloy Wheels in IL for $200

Up for sale is a set of 2014-2015 DE/ES/RF alloy wheels! These will work just fine on your 17-21 as well if you want to get rid of steel wheels for a little nicer touch. The TPMS sensors are all present as well. One of the wheels has some minor scratches in it as shown in the photo but otherwise they're pretty darn nice. Center caps all present!

Looking for $200 or best offer for the whole set. Shipping these would suck so be best to locally pick them up. I can deliver for a fee. I'm in Machesney Park, IL.

Attached Images Attached Images      
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dodge Aries K For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (12-11-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Bumping this up!

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I have an identical set of used alloy rims. 2016 SE rims for my 2014 ES Mirage.

Rims truly do make the car pop more looks wise. I have them on during the summer, then my original steelies and plastic hubcaps all winter, like right now. Going on year 8 of sole Mirage ownership.

Used rims were a good deal. The ones I really want are the 2018 two-tone silver and black rims.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    Bumping this up!
    That's a good deal for someone. You can't pick up steel rims for less than that.

After you sell all your Mirage extras, I hope you realize that you will probably have another one in your driveway.

Then again, good deals on Mirages have disappeared. It might be some time before we see that again!

Did the new baby come yet? Boy or girl?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah! Little dude is two months old and is doing great. He keeps me busy, that's for sure.

And yeah, cheap Mirages are a thing of the past now. If I got another one it would probably be the G4 sedan but even then it's not really a practical choice for me. Flirted a bit with getting a Subaru Crosstrek with a manual but they are stupidly overpriced.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Yeah! Little dude is two months old and is doing great. He keeps me busy, that's for sure.

And yeah, cheap Mirages are a thing of the past now. If I got another one it would probably be the G4 sedan but even then it's not really a practical choice for me. Flirted a bit with getting a Subaru Crosstrek with a manual but they are stupidly overpriced.
    Congrats!

I test drove a Subaru Crosstrek manual in 2013, & I thought it was a very nice vehicle. I went for my used 2011 Forester 2.5X manual
    (with 15,000 miles) at the time, because it was cheaper. Crosstrek was a new model back then.

Overall, I think Subaru vehicles are overpriced these days. Then again, most things are!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Well, I did end up getting a Crosstrek with a manual. It's bright orange so I like the color. Immediately swapped the beat up cloth seats for leather. So far, so good!

At any rate, bump for these wheels. They need a home!

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Up for sale is a set of 2014-2015 DE/ES/RF alloy wheels! These will work just fine on your 17-21 as well if you want to get rid of steel wheels for a little nicer touch. The TPMS sensors are all present as well. One of the wheels has some minor scratches in it as shown in the photo but otherwise they're pretty darn nice. Center caps all present!

Looking for $200 or best offer for the whole set. Shipping these would suck so be best to locally pick them up. I can deliver for a fee. I'm in Machesney Park, IL.
    How much would shipping be to Atlanta?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Good question. I'd guess the best way to do it would be to send them on a greyhound if they still do that.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Good question. I'd guess the best way to do it would be to send them on a greyhound if they still do that.
    How much do they weigh?