Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mitsubishi Reports Profit

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Wolf View Post
    Indeed. Here's the Chevrolet incarnation:

Attachment 21777

I think it's more rebranding, although I don't know where platform sharing ends and rebranding starts.
    Small van is the way to go for a lot of jobs. Keeps the tools cleaned and organized, makes it easier and faster to get the job done right, so that is the ideal work van unless you need more room for a full-size van.

Not sure if Chevy still makes the old RWD V8 Van anymore? The 15 seater to the airport or to the jobsite doesn't seem that safe with so many eggs in one basket. Anyways they probably didn't sell that many full-size Chevy vans in Europe. My Dad's friend said his Dodge min-van was rare back when I was in Europe the year before the euro came in effect.

But I like that van there, the front has the Chevy front from old Cruises etc. Otherwise looks Mitsubishi

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Small van is the way to go for a lot of jobs. Keeps the tools cleaned and organized, makes it easier and faster to get the job done right, so that is the ideal work van unless you need more room for a full-size van.
    We've had this discussion before, but Mitsubishi may do well making vehicles others are overlooking slightly. As cars disappear from the market, people will be looking at all types of alternatives.

I think a slightly larger version of a vehicle like the KIA Soul would do well for Mitsubishi. If it had both a FWD or AWD option, some would especially take note of it.

The vehicle Mitsubishi should bring back to accomplish this?
    A modern, updated Expo LRV. An Expo LRV would be better received (verses the old Colt Vista Wagon).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu3QNo5MYXM

This is a niche Mitsubishi could easily claim! Don't make another RAV4, CR-V, Forester, or CX-5, because that's a tough market. Makes something slightly different, but don't eliminate the Mirage in the process!!!

Last edited by Mark; 08-03-2021 at 02:06 AM.