Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirages/Space Stars spotted in the wild (pics! Not your own car)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    ^ that's nice. The Mirages are invading the North America.
    This morning I spotted 2 Mirages at the Budget rental's parking (after Festiboy's hints). One was the same color as festiboy's and the another was Starlight Silver. Probably, the Budget is the major customer for the fleet sales now.

It would be nice to know fleet vs. retail sales of the Mirage. (See the last post in the monthly sales thread for a tidbit I learned yesterday about Canadian fleet sales.)

I heard a rumour that there's a second Mirage in my town - in white.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Saw a blue es parked on the side of the road about 5 blocks from where i live.

record day!

I saw two Mirages in the wild today! (Three if you count the loaner I'm driving.)

Both were on the freeway (so no pics) just outside of my small city. Grey and silver.

The silver one blasted past me in the same direction, so I sped up to catch a better look. They were going between 75-85 mph!! (120 - ~140 km/h).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    I saw two Mirages in the wild today! (Three if you count the loaner I'm driving.)

Both were on the freeway (so no pics) just outside of my small city. Grey and silver.

The silver one blasted past me in the same direction, so I sped up to catch a better look. They were going between 75-85 mph!! (120 - ~140 km/h).
    Thats crazy metro. I have 2 mitsu dealers here (cortese, and marina mitsubishi in rochester, ny) and I haven't seen but one in months!
    Last edited by arthurdents; 06-05-2014 at 06:07 PM.

And it's getting crazier: I saw *another* one (red) this AM while walking down the street. Suddenly they're everywhere.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yep, I've been seeing more and more. Yesterday saw a white one. They're sellin'!

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Sounds like they're intelligent people who aren't just listening obediently to the talking heads out in the "media"

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Sounds like they're intelligent people who aren't just listening obediently to the talking heads out in the "media"
    But dude...why not just get a used car?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I've only seen 2. Both on the freeway and both next to each other.... We had a threesome for a moment.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 51.2 mpg (US) ... 21.8 km/L ... 4.6 L/100 km ... 61.5 mpg (Imp)