Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384

Thread: Mirages/Space Stars spotted in the wild (pics! Not your own car)

Not a fan of the red plastic trim in the interior, though! Reminds me of 16 year-old kids who "customize" their 15 year-old Civics.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 66.3 mpg (US) ... 28.2 km/L ... 3.5 L/100 km ... 79.6 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (11-22-2020),Fummins (11-16-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,747 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by precisionxt View Post
    What trim level is that Eggman? The LE?
    I didnít catch the trim level but by the looks of the badge on the hatch it looks like a Rockford Fosgate edition.

Quote Originally Posted by precisionxt View Post
    I am digging the look of those mirrors and rims.
    Me too. You can get black mirrors from Rock Auto and probably find a set of those rims used.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.8 mpg (US) ... 21.2 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I've spotted 2 in the wild. I should have taken a photo. Someone mentioned in another thread that they liked the look of the pre-2017 models better. I have a 2020. But when I see them side-by-side, I'm not sure but I might agree. The pre-2017s have a certain look and do look very good. Maybe even better than my 2020. Anywho...

1. I saw a gray one on my first drive of the car in PA, on my way home on the interstate. Dude wouldn't even look over, just stubbed up and kept driving.
    2. Just this Wednesday (11/18) I saw another older gray one (this one was all beat up) in the parking lot of Summit Racing when I went to pick up my new sport performance 5 lug super-light-featherweight Formula 1 spec wheels. I parked right next to it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.8 mpg (US) ... 18.6 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Not a fan of the red plastic trim in the interior, though! Reminds me of 16 year-old kids who "customize" their 15 year-old Civics.
    Haha lol! That's why if I wrap anything on the interior it's all black no crazy colors for me.
    Approved by the one and only MirageRally...lol

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I spotted a lot of mirages lately... When I go to work I see a blue one and a black one all the time. I saw a g4 a week ago driving by the grocery store too. There's more mirages than outlanders... The farther you get out of mentor and into the boonies, the more Mirages I see.

Approved by the one and only MirageRally...lol