Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirages/Space Stars spotted in the wild (pics! Not your own car)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Good to see the crash structure system is solid.
    My thoughts exactly!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage G4 ES 1.2 automatic: 32.5 mpg (US) ... 13.8 km/L ... 7.2 L/100 km ... 39.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Go4th View Post
    Saw this ouchie while I was out delivering yesterday. Had to get a shot with my Natasha in there too. No idea on the details about the car, also forgot to look inside to see what I could see.

Attachment 15433Attachment 15434Attachment 15435Attachment 15436Attachment 15438Attachment 15440
    Wow, that must have been some rabbit he'd hit. I'd like to see how the passenger compartment coped with such an impact.
    Hope all survived.

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Im shocked Mitsubishi doesnt sell well in England!
    They are pretty rare but the Mirage inparticular is more so. Shame really as it's a decent little geriatrics runaround. The blue rinse brigrade over here prefer the Honda Jazz or Nissan Micra...Thank God I ain't gone Blue Rinsed yet.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to itschad For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (09-13-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Saw this ouchie while I was out delivering yesterday. Had to get a shot with my Natasha in there too. No idea on the details about the car, also forgot to look inside to see what I could see.
    Ugh that's just awful. Looks like every body panel has deformed.

It must have just happened? I wonder if the engine was still warm.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Good to see the crash structure system is solid.
    that mirage hit a cyclist

7. The Following User Says Thank You to benwerks For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (09-13-2019)

Country
    UK
    Thanks

Attachment 15433Attachment 15434Attachment 15435Attachment 15436Attachment 15438Attachment 15440
    looks like it had a argument with a tree

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itschad View Post
    They are pretty rare but the Mirage inparticular is more so. Shame really as it's a decent little geriatrics runaround. The blue rinse brigrade over here prefer the Honda Jazz or Nissan Micra...Thank God I ain't gone Blue Rinsed yet.
    i think they prefer the Ford Fiesta/Volkswagen Polo/SEAT Ibiza/Skoda Fabia/Kia Picanto/Suzuki Swift/Vauxhall Corsa/
    toyota yaris

Mitsubishi L200 or Outlander hybrid sell well

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam - UK View Post
    i think they prefer the Ford Fiesta/Volkswagen Polo/SEAT Ibiza/Skoda Fabia/Kia Picanto/Suzuki Swift/Vauxhall Corsa/
    toyota yaris

Mitsubishi L200 or Outlander hybrid sell well
    I very rarely see a Mitsubishi here in West Yorkshire, I suppose it's dependant in which part of the country you are. I've been to York, Harrogate, Ripon in fact all over Yorkshire and only seen three Mirages.
    The elderly, of which I'm one, in my part of the country prefer the Jazz and Micra, they're all over the place, the Kia Picanto/ Hyundai i10 also sell well here.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to itschad For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (09-14-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itschad View Post
    I very rarely see a Mitsubishi here in West Yorkshire, I suppose it's dependant in which part of the country you are. I've been to York, Harrogate, Ripon in fact all over Yorkshire and only seen three Mirages.
    The elderly, of which I'm one, in my part of the country prefer the Jazz and Micra, they're all over the place, the Kia Picanto/ Hyundai i10 also sell well here.
    Hi there itschad I looked up Ripon, North Yorkshire and it's a feast for the eyes. The historic city centre is just something I would love to see in real life.

I still plan on visiting Europe 4th week in May 2020, however I won't be in England. I think I am doing Ireland, and then in a few years England, as well as some other spots in the world. But I need more time for my Japan trip plans.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

itschad (09-14-2019)

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Hi there itschad I looked up Ripon, North Yorkshire and it's a feast for the eyes. The historic city centre is just something I would love to see in real life.

I still plan on visiting Europe 4th week in May 2020, however I won't be in England. I think I am doing Ireland, and then in a few years England, as well as some other spots in the world. But I need more time for my Japan trip plans.
    Hello Dspace9, appreciate your reply. I do alot of shooting around Ripon and indeed worked there for awhile. I have to say, with no disrespect to the natives, it is not too good a place to visit, nothing wrong with the good folk of that locale (apart from they are breathing) but there is very little reason to visit the place except for the catherdral RiponCathedral.org.uk

I would have to say the best reason to go there is to proclaim that You had left it.
    If you do visit the North of the UK I can very very highly recommend York, steeped in history although nowhere near London. It has Viking and Roman history by the bucket load, beautiful city centre with quaint olde world shopping streets and of course York Minster. A wealth of history you'd enjoy so much more than Ripoff, oh, sorry, Ripon..
    VisitYork.org

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itschad For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (09-14-2019),MetroMPG (09-18-2019)