Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirages/Space Stars spotted in the wild (pics! Not your own car)

I haven't seen a '21 Mirage yet.

There are more Teslas in my little city (pop. 20k) than Mirages. Closest dealer for both = ~100 km away.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post

There are more Teslas in my little city (pop. 20k) than Mirages. Closest dealer for both = ~100 km away.
    I haven't seen a 2021 Mirage in person yet. Nearest Mitsubishi dealership is about the same (65 miles = 105 km).

My county seat/nearest town has a population of 5,000.
    Last edited by Mark; 06-15-2021 at 12:05 AM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inuvik View Post
    Well, even though I'm in rural Oregon here's a screenshot of my speeds.

Attachment 21354
    I paid for an upgrade in WiFi recently. Went from about 1 Mbps to 5 Mbps in rural SW Wisconsin. I never had over 1 Mbps until a couple months ago. Cell phone reception is not great. If I really want to talk to someone, I have to go outside my garage most of the time.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post

On a recent outing I saw far more Teslas and an equal number of Nissan Micras than all models of Mitsubishi combined. It was total weirdness, had I not been paying attention the the tags I'd have sworn it was the same group of cars following me around.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 1,009 Posts
    Was coming out of my neighborhood this morning, and there was a blue one, just like mine that drove by. The driver was an older lady, and she seemed oblivious to everything around. I followed it for a while, and then went on my way. It did not have a backup camera so that makes it what ... 2019 or older?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Was coming out of my neighborhood this morning, and there was a blue one, just like mine that drove by. The driver was an older lady, and she seemed oblivious to everything around. I followed it for a while, and then went on my way. It did not have a backup camera so that makes it what ... 2019 or older?
    I've yet to see a new 2022 Nissan Outlander lol. Maybe the word is out its not a Mitsubishi but the trouble prone Nissan Rogue. My neighbor just had his Rogue's CVT fail at 75k miles.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Backup cameras became mandatory in 2018 (U.S.A.). Thus, it would have been a 2014-15 or 2017.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    OK. I couldn't remember if it was 2018 or 2019 for the camera. For the rear, it looked like the minor model change like mine. So must have been a 17. But that blue is just B-A-D-A-S-S. Ok, I sort of jest there. I think I like some of the other colors better. Especially the new yeller. As very similar to Shrek kind of guy, I guess instinctually I felt as though, "I'm going to get enough crap as it is about me being as big as the car, so I might want to keep my color a bit less flashy." Blue is about as flashy as my mind would allow.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

OK. I couldn't remember if it was 2018 or 2019 for the camera. For the rear, it looked like the minor model change like mine. So must have been a 17. But that blue is just B-A-D-A-S-S. Ok, I sort of jest there. I think I like some of the other colors better. Especially the new yeller. As very similar to Shrek kind of guy, I guess instinctually I felt as though, "I'm going to get enough crap as it is about me being as big as the car, so I might want to keep my color a bit less flashy." Blue is about as flashy as my mind would allow.
    At least you guys get color options on the base model Mirage in the US. In Canuckystan you get any color you want as long as it's grey in the base model, but for $450 extra rubles you can choose white instead. If you want any other color you have to chose a higher spec car with a +$17,000msrp and only with a cvt.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    You deal in rubles? When I visited Canuckystan it was sheckles. I'd have to go gray I guess. My dad had white everything, so I'm plum sick of white vehicles. I like that yeller, green, and o-range. The purple whatever ain't too shabby either.