Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where the f$#k is Fummins? Who pissed him off?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'll stick with "Oh brother, where art thou"?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (08-09-2021)

Simmer your tits. I'm not gone for good. I was wasting too much time on here though. Needed a break from here and work so took 10 days off, came back to work for 5 days then left again for another 10. Basically spend the last 4 weekends in a row in the middle of bf nowhere. Got 2200km on my Side by side now. Saw a huge linx or bobcat, a big black bear, lots of mountain sheep, deer, and elk.

Getting out and staring at a fire with no cell service sure beats playing on the interwebs anyday. Summer is way too short up here!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Basic (08-09-2021),george (08-14-2021),MetroMPG (08-09-2021)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Simmer your tits. I'm not gone for good. I was wasting too much time on here though. Needed a break from here and work so took 10 days off, came back to work for 5 days then left again for another 10. Basically spend the last 4 weekends in a row in the middle of bf nowhere. Got 2200km on my Side by side now. Saw a huge linx or bobcat, a big black bear, lots of mountain sheep, deer, and elk.

Getting out and staring at a fire with no cell service sure beats playing on the interwebs anyday. Summer is way too short up here!
    Thank Sauron, you heard my incantations. Enjoy your holiday amigo sorry to fret. Post pics of the animals and landscape if possible. Cheers.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    I'll stick with "Oh brother, where art thou"?
    When I was playing the Witcher 3, I was from the School of the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Thank Sauron, you heard my incantations. Enjoy your holiday amigo sorry to fret. Post pics of the animals and landscape if possible. Cheers.
    Attachment 21823Attachment 21824Attachment 21825Attachment 21826Attachment 21827

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (08-09-2021)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Wooooooow! That's gorgeous man. That water looks so crystal clear. Is that Big Horn? You saw a Lynx too?!? They're pretty rare to spot in the wild aren't they? Black bear eating garbage, we got that here too lol. Thank you man!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Seee... Told you
    Resident Tire Engineer

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.4 mpg (US) ... 18.9 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.3 mpg (Imp)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basic For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (08-09-2021),MetroMPG (08-09-2021)

Wooooooow! That's gorgeous man. That water looks so crystal clear. Is that Big Horn? You saw a Lynx too?!? They're pretty rare to spot in the wild aren't they? Black bear eating garbage, we got that here too lol. Thank you man!
    Yeah, heading back to camp past some "reserve dump" along the side of the road. The bear crossed right behind me, big ******* wasn't afraid of people at all. Didn't see a grizzly this time. Which I was okay with, it was just the kids and I driving around for a few days til we met some new people out at camp.

Yes, bighorn sheep. The lynx or bobcat(I dunno which) crossed our path and took off into the hills. Couldn't get a pic of it quick enough. Other than a Cougar it's the biggest cat I've seen so far. There are a ton of wild horses out there. Some wander through camp and my stupid dog likes to roll in their ****.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (08-09-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    When I was playing the Witcher 3, I was from the School of the Cat.
    I just started W3 after watching the Netflix series. Good Lord, it's ginormous. And your prayer and sacrifice must have worked! Best use of 3 Sparks Ive ever seen!

Last edited by AtomicPunk; 08-09-2021 at 07:55 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (08-10-2021)