Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking about buying a Mitsubishi Colt

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Enxebre View Post
    The link isn't working, but if you are referring to the phase 1, yes, you can find the Ralliart in LHD.

You can even buy the CZC (Colt Cabrio), with the 1.5 turbo engine of the Ralliart.

Attachment 21942
    I've never seen that car in real life until now. I had no idea they made the Colt in convertible form. Goes to show, that you only know the tip of the iceberg when it comes to stuff in the world.

The Colts that I remember sold here in Canada, were disguised/rebranded Dodges, Plymouths, Eagle brand knock-offs. Clone cars from Chrysler.

I think they sold Lancers and Mirages and other Mitsubishis too before I was born, starting back in the 70s.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    I've never seen that car in real life until now. I had no idea they made the Colt in convertible form. Goes to show, that you only know the tip of the iceberg when it comes to stuff in the world.

The Colts that I remember sold here in Canada, were disguised/rebranded Dodges, Plymouths, Eagle brand knock-offs. Clone cars from Chrysler.

I think they sold Lancers and Mirages and other Mitsubishis too before I was born, starting back in the 70s.
    Pictures on the interwebs is real life?
    The only Colts I remember were re-badged Mitsubishi's that wore dodge or plymouth badges.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Spain
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I have seen the Colt CZC "in the wild", and also the Nissan Micra C+C, which isn't related to the CZC, as far as i know...

Name:  micra.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  93.7 KB
    Last edited by Enxebre; 09-03-2021 at 02:41 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enxebre For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (09-03-2021),Fummins (09-03-2021)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    The front looks similar to the first year Nissan Leafs. I wonder if there is any trunk space with the hardtop convertible top? My old Cabriolet had a hilarious little trunk underneath the rag top storage area.

Honestly for "fun car" I have thought about the 2.0 L 4 cylinder Camaros.

If you can get one starting at $29k, that's only about 2.3x more than my Mirage's car payments were. I even made up one from the Chevy website. Lots of factory options for stripes and that kinda thing. Knee pads to make the ride more comfortable? Must have a lot of power then!

Name:  camaro.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  45.4 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)