Quote Originally Posted by davidricardo86 View Post
I wonder what would've happened if Mitsubishi had kept their Normal, IL plant open and started producing the Mirage locally! I'm in Chicago so i could've gone and picked up my Mirage factory-direct! But we all know the ICE age stealer-ship cronies fight tooth and nail to prevent this from happening and would rather continue being the middle men. Just saying.
If Mitsubishi had kept their Normal, IL plant open, they could be building the Mitsubishi Triton pickup truck there! That would have put Mitsubishi back on the map in the United States. Let's face it, the Eclipse Cross has been a bust when it comes to sales.

A Triton pickup truck would have brought new customers to Mitsubishi showrooms. I am quite confident of that. I'm sorry, but SUVs are are a dime a dozen. There's a number of different ones that I would consider over Mitsubishi offerings. I would not say that about their Triton pickup truck, especially if they offered a 4WD manual.

In that respect, I am glad they haven't done that. Keeps me more content with what I have. I don't like anything new on the market better than the two vehicles I already have. My Mirage, for example, does exactly what I want a small affordable, reliable, economical car to do!