Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Other Rides...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Cool, the closest I get to open air driving is driving with the windows down.

I was gonna say some vehicles are summer only. Yesterday I had a newer Jag rag top park next to me at the grocery store. That has to be hard on the cloth roof. Orange car looked sharp but the salt stains on the car not so much.
    yeah moved down to FL almost 20 years ago from NJ and dont miss that snow and ice at all !
    New Jag rag top with salt stains EWWWWW... poor car

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    No, snow makes things a pain. Looks nice on the trees but that is where it ends. I am in hibernation mode.

I might look into one of those indoor lights that you get vitamin D from the light. Since there is barely any sunlight right now. If I could I would be in Florida during my vacation week. I just get ear infections flying is the problem for me.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Would you call that purple or pink?

I believe it's known as "Pimping Purple".

Quote Originally Posted by 357sigman View Post
    yeah moved down to FL almost 20 years ago from NJ and dont miss that snow and ice at all !
    Well, I'm jealous that you were able to get escape from winter. Every winter I wonder wtf we live here. We just had 13 of 15 days with daytime highs of -20c/-4f. The longest cold spell in 50 years. Stupid winter.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Hols up your from Jersey? Shouldn't you be driving a Cadillac and wearing a track suit like all the other paisans off the turn pike?

My wife's family is Italian and from North Jersey and look like this. Name:  fb10d6c2e8870564b9aed2b5b5a1a99d.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  38.6 KB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (01-14-2022)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I don't mean to interject it's just in my many travels when I was young I got off the wrong stop on the NJ turnpike off that weird bus station in NYC Port Authority. Anyway had to walk a mile with my very old friend to the cheap hotel with the hair in the pillow.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Hols up your from Jersey? Shouldn't you be driving a Cadillac and wearing a track suit like all the other paisans off the turn pike?

My wife's family is Italian and from North Jersey and look like this. Name:  fb10d6c2e8870564b9aed2b5b5a1a99d.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  38.6 KB
    it all depends on what part of NJ , i was in the redneck part of the state in the later years LOL

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    I don't mean to interject it's just in my many travels when I was young I got off the wrong stop on the NJ turnpike off that weird bus station in NYC Port Authority. Anyway had to walk a mile with my very old friend to the cheap hotel with the hair in the pillow.
    wait NJ port Authority and NYC port Authority two very different places LOL. either one is not fun

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    wait NJ port Authority and NYC port Authority two very different places LOL. either one is not fun
    Be honest, growing up in Jersey, you didn't know anyone in the mob? You never got a new TV because it fell off the back of a truck? Lol

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 1,012 Posts
    thanks this is it with the top case on it the day we picked it up
    Is that the sickle that has the (from what I remember) speed up-shift. I forget if the feature works the clutch and you just pull up on the shifter. Something like that. Tis an interesting feature.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)