Thread: FS: 14" OEM Steelies & Bridgestone Tires

Country
    United States
    Thanks

FS: 14" OEM Steelies & Bridgestone Tires

Now at $300!

Hey everyone!

I just upgraded my wheels and tires so I want to sell my old full set of OEM steelies and tires.
    The tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE92 165/65r14. They have ~13k miles on them and were recently rotated at ~10k.
    I have marked them to show which sides they were pulled off of.
    I can also throw in the OEM hubcaps, if you want them. 2 OF THE HUBCAPS HAVE SOME CURB RASH.
    No damage to the OEM steelies. No bubbles, plugs or patches in the tires. Curb rash happened with my old tires, NOT this set, so there is NO damage to these tires, either.
    I will get the exact tread depth and pictures put up if I have any interest.

I am hoping to get $500 for the set.
    Local pickup/meet ONLY near Aurora, IL. I will not ship.
    I would also be willing to meet somewhere in the area but I don't want to drive more than maybe an hour...

Last edited by candicemaayy; 10-03-2021 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Price drop

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    $500 might be asking a little too much for steel rims, hubcaps and used Bridgestones.

Just for an example I paid less than your asking price for a set of four Dunlop WinterMaxx snow tires mounted and balanced to Mitsubishi OE steel rims with TPMS sensors and hubcaps, along with a set of four OE Enasaves taken off shortly after purchase.

Winter Tires, Summer Tires and Mitsu Hubcaps

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)