Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battery died - srs-ecu err3

As already mentioned, if Mitsubishi will not fix your car for free why not attempt to source a good used module and replace it yourself?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Don’t different countries have different regulations regarding cars? I wonder if the Philippines have the same regulations as the United States or even Israel as is the case with the original poster.
    i don't think regulation is not a case here since the said part based on the TSB really shows signs of defect (inerasable DTC), maybe the LOT that is given to a certain country have that problem and the LOT given to us don't that is why they only issued the TSB there in the US, the only recall so far that i remember that they issued here for the mirage is the front speed sensor where the part is lack on water proofing causing it to fail, door checker which is also failing for some reason and some ECU reprograming, but in this case since the TSB is not issued in Israel dealership will not honor this as a recall instead they will call it isolated case.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to allrock For This Useful Post:

Fummins (09-30-2021)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allrock View Post
    the TSB is not issued in Israel dealership will not honor this as a recall instead they will call it isolated case.
    Can you not just take the "Kick Panel" off yourself & check / fix it if that may be an area of interest concerning corrosion??? It's worth looking into...even tho Israel isn't in the TSB list, doesn't mean the corrosion isn't an issue here. Look into it...

I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage GT 1.2 automatic: 37.3 mpg (US) ... 15.9 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 44.8 mpg (Imp)