Thread: Hello from Shreveport Louisiana

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Hello from Shreveport Louisiana

Hi, I'm Mario. Just bought a newish 2020 g4 after having a junked up 05 cobalt.

I own the car out right and looking to not only spice it up, but add led headlights, which I have no clue which I should get.

Hope to hear lots of advice and knowledge from you guys. Nice being here.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 2,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by o0nightfire0o View Post
    Hi, I'm Mario. Just bought a newish 2020 g4 after having a junked up 05 cobalt.

I own the car out right and looking to not only spice it up, but add led headlights, which I have no clue which I should get.

Hope to hear lots of advice and knowledge from you guys. Nice being here.
    Hello o0nightfire0o and welcome to the forum.

The Mirage is designed as an economy car built to save you money. It is cheap to purchase, cheap to operate and (usually) cheap to maintain. Be careful changing to LEDs as they can cause problems.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Welcome.
    I'm probably going to find some led bulbs as well. Lots of people have installed them with no issues except for the one guy who tried to install them in a projector housing designed for hid bulbs. There's a thread around here that discusses which bulbs worked well.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)