Thread: Hello there

Thanks

Hello there

I currently own a red GLX manual. About three weeks, and am hoping to learn from you guys regarding mirage....

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Welcome to the site francism1980. How are you liking the car thus far?
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

francism1980 (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    I like its efficiency and spacious interior despite small exterior appearance. At first 1000 kilometers, I can take about 17 km/L, since I only take maximum speed of 60 km/h. Then afterwards, I can achieve 21km/L since I always use in in our superhighway, since I can take about 100 km/h. Then, despite small appearance, I was amazed that I can take 5 persons inside, including myself. Other small cars can only take 4.
    Then, I was amazed that it was light in weight. At speeds 80 km/h and above, I can feel the wind opposing me. Despite that, it can manage to be stable, on where I want to go.
    Regarding the engine, I was curious on 3 cylinder design because my previous car (old lancer '92 Glxi) is 4. And it can make speeds up to 100km/h with 4 persons inside.

Welcome to the site! Glad to have another Filipino member - you guys are among the most active countries visiting the forum so far.

21 km/L is good (that's 4.8 L/100 km or 49 mpg US for people who use other measurements). You reminded me I should add a fuel economy conversion tool to the site... added it to my to-do list.

You may have read that we're adding a "fuel log" feature to the site that will let you track your efficiency. I'm working on that this week.

If you feel like adding a "review" of your car to this section -- Reviews by Mirage Owners / Members -- that would be great. The stats for the forum show a lot of visitors are looking at those, learning about the car.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Country
    Australia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Good to have your thoughts on the car francism1980.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jamiec For This Useful Post: