On the way home yesterday my 2015 Mirage started acting as if the cvt was slipping then the idiot light for p0102 (Maf sensor) would light, that I could clear with my Scan Gauge. The other 2 fault lights were for the ASC (traction control?) one showing a fault, the other warning it is 'off'...those 2 didn't show a code that my Scan Gauge could detect.

The car got me home but the engine was running progressively worse, to the point where I couldn't drive it, the cvt was also not working properly, wouldn't shift up.

I pulled the driver's side kick panel as those (5?)plugs that are prone to corrosion reside there and I cleaned them thoroughly, (twice) with Deoxit5/contact cleaner... dielectric grease,and compressed air.I looked at the Maf but didn't have the proper cleaner/solvent so left it alone.The Maf's aren't cheap btw...$199 Cdn at Crappy Tire....

No improvement so I slept on it...

This morning I called the dealer and made an appointment, priced a tow truck as I couldn't drive it in its present condition 69 km away. It must've overhead my conversations because when I went out to move it for the tow it ran like brand new!
All the way into town & back 20 Km with out a hiccup, the little bugger....I'm gonna look into corrosion proofing/eliminating those plugs, I think Fummins has moved some of these up higher from the floor on some cars and eliminated them entirely on others.