Thread: Lightweight Aluminium Flywheels Ready!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Lightweight Aluminium Flywheels Ready!

Hey all my 3a92 brethren, I might have briefly mentioned it elsewhere but this one deserves its own thread.

It's been over a year in development and machining but we finally have lightweight aluminum flywheels available and they are a masterpiece.

When it comes to aluminum flywheels it's really important for them to be higher quality given the amount of heat and stress they need to endure so you never have an issue with warping. These are nothing like what you get with a low quality offshore materials that you hear about warping. The flywheel is made from the highest quality 6061 T6 forged aluminum with integrated swell cavity and the friction material is completely rebuildable and entirely made in the USA!

Now for the BEST part... Stock Flywheel weight 15.5lbs Lightweight Aluminum Flywheels 6.5lbs. Nine (9lbs) pounds of rotational weight savings, Try saving that with pullies!

Anyway, Im super excited and I know you guys will love them Assassin got our first unit so congrats! The Good news is we have more

Attached Images Attached Images     

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DirtGearTv For This Useful Post:

Basic (11-09-2021),Cobrajet (11-10-2021),Fit (11-10-2021),inuvik (11-09-2021),mohammad (11-11-2021),precisionxt (11-11-2021),Top_Fuel (11-09-2021)